Aquatics Schedules can be found here.
- Blossman Indoor Pool: Measures 19 x 25 Yards and is 84° Water Temp Year Round (small fluctuations can occur due to weather conditions.)
- Blossman Outdoor Pool: Measures 33 ft x 16 ft
- Tradition Outdoor Pool: Measures 75 ft x 40 ft
- Blossman Indoor Jacuzzi: Water Temp – 104° (small fluctuations can occur due to weather conditions.)
- Blossman Steam Room: Co-ed; Temp – 110°; 100% humidity
**Dress Code: Proper swimming suits are required in pool and wet areas. No cut-offs, gym shorts or thongs will be allowed. No cotton t-shirts.**
- Boy’s and men’s suits must have a liner/net and a drawstring.
- Speedo Jammers are permissible.
- Ladies swim suit made with Lycra/spandex, nylon, or polyester.
- Garments made with Lycra/spandex, nylon or polyester are permissible.
- Please shower before entering pool, Jacuzzi or steam room.
SWIMMING: All children must pass a swim test before entering the pool. A parent must accompany children under 8 years of age in the water or on deck. Children ages 8- 12 years must have a parent in the facility and must pass a swim test.
SPA: Youth age 16 and older may use the sauna, jacuzzi and/or steam room.
The YMCA is the place to go for SWIM LESSONS! We’ve been teaching people of all ages how to swim for well over a century. Our certified and well-trained staff is here to help you and all members of your family enjoy the fun of swimming for a lifetime. We offer both group and private lessons and morning and evening lessons are available as well. Morning and evening lessons are available during the summer. During the fall, winter and spring, only evening lessons are available. Click on the link below for swim lessons schedule.
Adult Swim Lessons
You’re never too old to learn how to swim! Or maybe you just want to brush up on your stroke techniques or generally feel more confident in the water. Whatever the reason, join us for swim lessons! We offer private lessons for adults to focus specifically on your goals.
Swim Team/Stroke Development Classes: The YMCA is home to a year- round competitive swim team for beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels. Our team competes in USA Swim Meets. There is also a summer league. Stroke development classes help youth to transition from swim lessons to making the swim team.
The recreational swim program is available for youth ages 7-16 (age 6 only if skills are proficient). Swimmers will participate with others similar in abilities and goals. Swimmers will learn proper stroke mechanics and race skills for all four strokes (butterfly, backstroke, breaststroke and freestyle), develop water and land-based fitness levels, and participate in team building activities designed to encourage friendship, teamwork and confidence.
Have Your Birthday at the Y! The Y has just the FUN celebration you’re looking for!
- Fees: $135 members; $185 non-member; includes 2 lifeguards and pool from 5-7 p.m. Saturday or 3-5 p.m. on Sunday; fees must be paid one week in advance of party.
- Deposit: $50 for both member and non-member; $20 for every 15 minutes over scheduled times; $20 for clean up, if needed; must be paid two weeks in advance of party.
- Outdoor pool only: Memorial Day through Labor Day; limit 15 swimmers in the pool at one time; Jacuzzi, Sauna and Steam room may not be used by anyone for the duration of the party.
No alcohol, tobacco or illegal substances allowed on premises. Parents are responsible for the on-time pick up of all guests. Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room may not be utilized by pool rental guests.