Our camp locations offer full time day camps during summer break from school. All summer camps follow a 6:00am to 6:00pm schedule. Locations include East Hancock YMCA at East Hancock Elementary in Kiln; Vancleave YMCA at Vancleave UMC; Back Bay YMCA at Back Bay Elementary in Biloxi; and Taconi YMCA in Ocean Springs on Magnolia Ave.
Summer Camp Flyers
- Vancleave “Best Summer Ever” 2023 Flyer
- Taconi “Best Summer Ever” 2023 Flyer
- Back Bay “Best Summer Ever” 2023 Flyer
Camp is held at Warner Tully YMCA camp in Port Gibson, Ms. June 25 – 29. We will travel by Charter bus to and from camp. Leaving YMCA at 8:00 am on Sunday June 25 and returning by 3:30pm on Thursday June 29. Cost is $600.00 for members and $675.00 for non members. $250.00 registration fee is due upon sign up.
Registration Fee is non-refundable or transferable. No refunds for cancellations after May 31, 2023 for remaining dues.
- Campers: 7-13
- Leaders-In-Training: 13-16
- Counselors-In-Training, 16-18, or two years LIT experience
- Counselors: 18 & over, or two years CIT experience
If you have questions regarding age brackets or if you qualify for LIT/CIT/Counselor ranking or would like to apply to be a LIT/CIT/Counselor, please go to the LIT/CIT/Counselor sections for information and/or email Camp Director Erica Hurley at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Thank you for your interest in our preschool program. Please find important information pertaining to our schedule, curriculum, and billing information.
Hours of Operation
We are open from 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Children are only allowed to stay for a maximum of 10 hours per day.
The Creative Curriculum is used as the foundation of our preschool program. The Creative Curriculum is a play-based learning curriculum that focuses on interest areas and fosters creativity in both children and teachers. Being creative means thinking of new ideas, obtaining information by asking questions, and learning through trial and error. For your child to derive the greatest benefit from educational opportunities, he/she must be in regular attendance and our acceptance cutoff time for accepting students is at 9:00a.m.
Fall Registration: 2023-2024 School Year
- A registration fee of $165.00 and the first week’s draft payment is required at the time of registration. Registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. The registration fee is an annual fee due in July of each year.
- 1 & 2-Year-Old Classes Weekly Rates: YMCA members: $155.00; Community – $170.00
- 3–PreK Classes Weekly Rates: YMCA members: $135.00 Community $150
Q: Do you need childcare to enjoy our programs?
A: CHILD WATCH
One of the many benefits of membership through the Mississippi Gulf Coast YMCA is quality childcare on premises. Our staff provides qualified supervision and entertainment in a safe and secure environment while you workout. Children enjoy story time, arts and crafts and play giving you a chance to use the facility with peace of mind.
There is a two-hour per child, per day limit. Parents must remain on the YMCA premises. Child Watch is included with family memberships only.
Blossman Family YMCA Childwatch
- Monday: 7:45am-12:00pm; 3:00pm-8:00pm
- Tuesday: 8:00am-12:00pm; 3:00pm-8:00pm
- Wednesday: 7:45am-12:00pm; 3:00pm-8:00pm
- Thursday: 8:00am-12:00pm; 3:00pm-8:00pm
- Friday: 7:45am-12:00pm; Closed Evening
- Saturday: 8:00am-12:00pm; Closed Evening
- Sunday: Closed
Tradition Family YMCA Childwatch
- Monday — Friday: 8:00am-12:00pm
- Monday — Thursday: 4:30pm-7:30pm
- (No childwatch Friday night)
- Saturday: 8:00am-12:00pm